Wednesday 23 December 2015

2 OUTFITS 'TIL CHRISTMAS- HO HO HO

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS SHOES!

This slinky dress is a daring choice for the confident, going to THE Christmas do! It says 'I'M HERE HONEY' haha. 
A soft pink mini, with thigh high boots (for me) is doing the most lol so I toned it down by adding a faux fur gillet. Again this is a cute simple ensemble that can be accessorised to add that extra umph! A statement necklace, a bold belt, some arm jewellery are some of the ways to create more detail and glitz.

A clutch bag would compliment this dress as well as the handbag I chose. The electric blue fur gives a pop of colour and fun.








DRESS- No name
GILLET- Select
BOOTS- EBay
BAG- Coast



These boots are from an on-line boutique I found on EBay a few years back. Although they are laced from toe to thigh, there is a zip in the back, which makes life sooo much easier.
They're an edgy statement that don't require much styling. I find wearing this simplest outfit with these boots is the best way to show them off.
The black matt against the soft satin is a feminine contrast. These boots are NOT made for walking, but they sure look cute :).

STYLE TIP- Always put your best foot forward... just make sure you're wearing nice shoes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig