Friday 15 May 2015

LEATHER ON LEATHER

#LEATHER


Leather is a great texture! It can harden an ensemble, give that casual feel and also bring the style factor. It's the epitome of the word edgy. For a while I've been trying to avoid wearing a pair of leather jeans together with a leather jacket; purely to avoid looking like I own  a motorbike, but I actually tried it together after being inspired by some street style.
As per, the weather is in and out with the sunshine so (for me) leather is that texture that keeps me warm and looking kind of cool :)

These are a few of the looks I've been wearing this week to do a little shopping, attend a few meetings and interviews.


  • A DASH OF SATIN




I teamed this leather gillet with a simple satin cami and a pair of high waisted leather jeans. Black being a secure and slimming tone, I added these fun white heels for detail.

GILLET- Topshop
CAMISOLE- La Senza
JEANS- EBay
SHOES- EBay


  • 80'S FEME








This 80s style leather jacket was a great option to team with my three quarter leather trousers. I wore a black mesh oversized tee for a casual feel and popped on a pair of white heels for femininity.

JACKET- EBay
TOP- EBay
TROUSERS- Gift
SHOES- H&M

 

  • SANDY STYLE






Cropped tapered trousers are really flattering for my skinny ankles. These leather jeans worked well with a faux sheep skin leather jacket. I chose to wear a pair of nude heels to add shape to my figure seen as I'm a mini 5'4. An all black effortless look.

JACKET- Newlook
TOP- Uniqlo
JEANS- H&M
SHOES- Monkey Schuu

STYLE TIP- Sometimes double of any texture can do too much...put some thought into how you'll rock it and work it!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Baby girl you are looking on fleek in leather. I now know my leather dungarees were a good buy. I rock them with a leather crop top and heels. You go girl. From Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tan! Leather dungarees and a leather crop sounds so boss! Real 90s! xx

      Delete
  2. I am so in love with this post.... look 2 is my favourite. You look amazing, I can't wait till we do something together. Your style is so on point.

    www.chichicaramel.com

    ReplyDelete

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig