Friday 3 October 2014

MENSWEAR INSPIRED LOOKBOOK

 ANDROGYNOUS


For those that know me, know that even though I love to look feminine, I prefer a bit of edge. My style has evolved as I've matured and changed. I am mainly inspired by menswear and edgy fashionistas such as Ciara. That faintly masculine touch is my thang! I've posted a 'menswear' inspired lookbook. There are 5 looks, 2 of which are more formal and the other 3 casj. Enjoy! :)
 
 
 



 
JACKET- Laura Ashley
TOP- ASOS
TROUSERS- Charity shop
SHOES- Monkey schu
 
 

 
JACKET- H&M
TOP- Primark
TOP- H&M
TROUSERS- Traid vintage
SHOES- United Footwear
 
 

 
 
GLASSES- Ebay
VEST- Uniqlo
JUMPER- AMI LNDN
JOGGERS- BEAU
TRAINERS- NIKE
 

 
JACKET- Traid vintage
T-SHIRT- LA
HAREMS- Ebay
SHOES- Newlook
 

 
 
HAT- Cow birmingham
JACKET- Minuet
JUMPER- Forever21
TROUSERS- Charity shop
SHOES- Chinese boutique

Style Tip: Find your style, evolve, experiment and stay true to who you are!

Stay stylish!! :) Cioa
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this! Like every single outfit, well done!
    x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single outfit! Was the uniqlo vest a recent buy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) no i bought the vest about a year ago now x

      Delete

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig