Friday 17 April 2015

SPRING LOOKBOOK

Hey everyone!!

I've decided to put together a look-book of spring wear to inspire you all. These outfits are low maintenance and what I have been wearing to run errands. If you have been following my blog posts, you know that I always opt for simple, chic, comfortable and stylish items.
(Excuse the quality...better thangs coming :) #waitonit)



 

LOOK 1.



TOP- Eastend Thriftstore
TROUSERS- Vintage Shop
SHOES- United Footwear
 

LOOK  2.



 
JEAN JACKET- Newlook (customised by me)
LEOTARD- Cow Vintage Birmingham
JUMPSUIT- Primark (tied around waist)
TRAINERS- United Footwear
 
 
 
 

LOOK 3.


 
Top- H&M
Faux Leather Trousers- H&M
Sandals- United Footwear
Clutch- Unknown
 

LOOK 4.


 
Top- Marks and Spencer
Culottes- Marks & Spencer
Shoes- Dune
Bag- Charity Shop
 

LOOK 5.


 
Top- Asos
Jeans- Cow Vintage Birmingham
Sandals-
Bag-Market



 

SHARE:

2 comments

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig