Friday 3 April 2015

JERSEYS AND JACKETS

#JOGGERS&HEELS ?


I don't know about y'all but this weather is getting on my nerves lol... I want to ease off the layers and start floating around in maxi dresses. SPRING WHERE ARE YOU??! I complain about the weather way too much haha.
With that being said, I tend to lounge around in harems or joggers all day because of this and sometimes don't want to take them off, JUST to look somewhat decent if I'm leaving the house. So I came up with a quick solution to getting away with making them wearable. Add a jacket...a blazer! Structure is a great way to go from looking slouchy to casually chic. I put together three outfits that all adapt this simple style.

LOOK 1.


JACKET- Charity Shop (London)
T-SHIRT- Primark
JOGGERS- EBAY
SHOES- EBAY

Seen as we are in spring, I opted for bright colours. This neon orange blazer was purchased sometime last year in London. I bought it specifically for A/W14 London Fashion Week. It so happens that I have only worn it once, so I pulled it out the wardrobe for this look... it has that bold eye-catching feature. It is slightly oversized which is very fitting for the sporty look I was going for. To emphasise the structure and pull the look together, I chose these open toe mesh booties.

LOOK 2.


CAP- EBAY
JACKET- Jaegar
TOP- Cow Birmingham (Vintage)
JOGGERS- EBAY
SHOES- ASOS

I changed the jacket into an oversized structured cardigan. The material is heavy weight and textured. This jacket prevents the look from appearing thoughtless to stylish (pictures don't do it justice). I chose this baseball jersey specifically to add a contrast of colour but keeping within my comfort of slouchy attire. The strappy shoe dresses up the look while the cap ensures the style has some sort of order as a whole.

LOOK 3.


CAP- EBAY
JACKET- Kardashian Kollection
TOP- Cow Birmingham (Vintage)
JOGGERS- EBAY
SHOES- EBAY

This Kardashian Kollection blazer is very feminine and chic. The detail of this jacket is emphasised in the shoulders. The exaggerated shoulder pads and the form fitting structure is perfect when wanting to look powerful and lady-like. I teamed this blazer with a vibrant long Adidas vest top. To add another pop of colour and a bit of dimension, I chose to wear a pair of white block heeled shoes. 

If you can relate to my struggle, try out this look. Throw on your favourite pair of slouchy bottoms and chuck on a blazer! It may work! Let me know your thoughts, yay or nay? comment below!

STYLE TIP: The weather is NOT  an excuse to look bad lol.
Make something out of nothing! Change the bad into good! Apply this to all aspects of your life! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig