Thursday 27 February 2020

Who Needs Therapy

Do you find it difficult to open up?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm an overly emotional, unemotional, clingy but distant private person who likes to overshare at any moment and I'm still trying to figure out, how that works.
The more I have in depth conversations with my mama and friends, I'm finding that we all need special attention and space to release our feels.

Just wanted to encourage you to explore spaces that allow you to do that.
I was shaken by the recent passing of Caroline Flack and naturally began to ask the questions 'why wasn't there anyone close enough to her, how did she get to that place, why did it get to that point...'
We must check in with ourselves and our loved ones! Lets make an effort to do the work. It may start with therapy, it may not, but lets start nurturing our mental health.




Life can be pretty tough. Situations can feel beyond overwhelming. Seeking the guidance of a wise professional will help us understand ourselves. Therapy can be expensive, so perhaps a support group amongst friends or having A friend to hold you accountable. It's something I'm definitely going to explore.

Style Tip- Be kind, to yourself and others
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig