Saturday 9 January 2016

GYM LIFE

HEY LOVERS!!

As some of you may know, I am a very active person. I enjoy boyish activities such as go-karting, football, boxing and wrestling. Growing up with two older brothers justifies my inner tomboy. I always wanted to fit in with them, so tagged along when they went out to play and became one of the "boys" when around them.
Lately I have become a member of Herbalife and giiiiiirl it has changed a WHOLE lot for me. I've had goals for a long time to whip my body into great shape and maintain it...I religiously went to the gym, did the Insanity challenge but realised it was my eating habits that were hindering me from seeing the kind of results I wanted.
Not only does Herbalife help to control your intake, but it guides you towards a healthier lifestyle. My body is sure looking good y'all (I'll do a separate blog-post talking through my journey so far... in detail).

Along with making better choices when eating, going to the gym and staying active helps my progression. Not only am I looking better, I'm feeling GREAT!!
When you look 'stylishly' great you feel EVEN better! I tend not to do a whole lot when getting ready for the gym but I have a few sporty looks that work well for entering and exiting.

LOOK 1 



JACKET- H&M 
JUMPER- Next
HAREMS- EBay
TRAINERS- United Footwear
CLUTCH- Market
GLASSES- Giantvintage.com


All black everything with a dash of colour and hint of print makes for a clean look. This men's wear maxi bomber jacket is one of my favourite items currently. It is low maintenance, casual and comfortable. I find that I can dress it up with heels too. This day I chose to wear it to the gym over a round neck jumper and harems. 
Although black is classic I decided to throw in some colour using my accessories. 


LOOK 2



COAT- H&M
TOP- Primark
LEGGINGS- Topshop
TRAINERS- Nike
BAG- Tk Maxx
SCARF- Brick Lane
GLASSES- Giantvintage.com


This monochromatic outfit is super comfortable! It makes for an easy change when wanting to get out of my sweaty gym clothes into something simple and cosy. This oversized pastel grey coat is a nice change from black and does what I need it to do...KEEP ME WARM. Keeping everything in sync I'm wearing my favourite black and grey gym trainers. To break up the monochrome look and insulate my spine, I threw on a khaki green scarf.

LOOK 3



COAT- Selfridges
HOODIE- Alexander Wang
JOGGERS- Primark
BOOTS- United Footwear
BAG- Cow
CAP- EBay
LIP-GLOSS- Poppin'


I don't do well when it comes to cold weather...the only way to keep myself sane is to bring out the fur! I threw this look together out of the fear of being cold. It was also inspired by a few menswear street-styles. I love the masculinity in this fit. I kept it feminine by applying a soft glow and highlight to my make-up and a subtle lip-gloss.

STYLE TIP- Take care of your body and it will take care of you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig