Wednesday 23 April 2014

EASTER WEEKEND.

Hey guys :D hope you enjoyed your easter!
Bank holiday weekend was a chance for me to spend easter with my family. We went to have lunch with my Grandma. I don't know about y'all but, my Grandma throws doowwwn in the kitchen!
I opted for something light and comfortable. I wore a long transparent shirt with a blue shimmered (cropped) jumper and a pair of tartan (green) tailored trousers. I chose my comfy white shoes to wear with this outfit.

JUMPER- H&M SHIRT- Asos TROUSERS- Charity shop SHOES- Betty










SUNDAY!! So I went to church with the fam. I wanted to turn up!!!!! for God, but the weather was NOT cute, so i wore flats again with a simple tee, a white blazer and some baggy leather trousers. The detail to this fit was in the print/texture of my shoes and fringe bag.
BLAZER- Ebay TOP- H&M TROUSER- Charity shop SHOES- Dune










STYLE TIP:  Comfortable clothing is convenient, but doesn't have to be boring! Co-ordinate rather than match!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig