Sunday 14 December 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

FAUX FUR & SUEDE
 
Evening kittens!
I really love spending time at church on Sundays. I leave feeling encouraged and loved. The main thing I took away from the service was 'Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen'. This is a scripture that really tests your faith. Believing in something you have not received, whether it be a new job, passing an exam or successful relationship.
Faith is something we subconsciously use, throughout our everyday lives. Faith gives you the strength to aim high, to hope and to believe in your dreams.
Anywho I had a great time at church today, followed by a social with my church folk! I chose to wear another relaxed, simple outfit.
 
 


I wore a black faux fur coat, a crotchet textured jumper, my comfy skinny jeans and a pair of thigh-high suede boots. This look was very easy to put together. I knew I wanted to wear a long enough jumper to cover my booty, and also a pair of jeans that weren't black, so I reached for the items that never let me down. 

 
I then threw on my 'doss around' coat to keep me warm. This coat I purchased from Primark.  I bought it with the intention to stay warm, but also as an everyday coat that I don't mind getting a little 'run down'. It is serving its purpose.


Again I raided my mamas closet and stumbled upon this old, vintage looking body bag. I love the colour and size. It fits all my lady tools and looks pretty good.


COAT- Primark
TOP- Birmingham Market
JEANS- Topshop (Joni)
BOOTS- Office
BAG- Mama
 
 
STYLE TIP: When making decisions in how you dress, have faith that you have chosen well. Trust, hope and believe that you look great, so you can be GREAT!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig